Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday: Positive Attitude

Is your tone for the day set when you get out of bed in the morning? Mine used to be. And it wasn’t always positive. Once I recognized that I could change my attitude, I invented an alter-ego, “the new me”. Now, whenever I wake up cranky, or if something happens during the day that causes me angst, I remind myself to find “the new me”, and “fake it until I make it.”

When my day is daunting, and lately that’s been happening a lot, I tend to panic. So, when I saw this quote, I actually printed it out in LARGE letters, and taped it to my computer for a constant reminder. I hope it helps you too!

“It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.” ~William James

No comments:

Post a Comment