Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday: Preparation

“Four steps to achievement: Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently.” ~William Arthur Ward

Pursue Persistently. "When all else fails try try again" (I couldn’t find the author of this quote.)

I do believe that everything happens for a reason, even when we don’t know what that reason is. If it doesn’t work the first time, it wasn’t meant to. But if you’re prepared and you proceed positively and pursue persistently, you’ll get there.

So today, I have a plan. I have prepared myself for the work that lies ahead. I have prepared my workspace, cleared my desk of all distractions, and even plan to turn off Twitter for a while! I will pursue my goal persistently. And, I will get there. I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment