Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday: Preparation

Tony Robbins asks this question, “How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I'm committed to?”

I’ve been thinking a lot about this lately. One of my biggest challenges right now is figuring out WHAT the tomorrow that I’m committed to actually IS. It’s hard to prepare for something when you are not sure what you want that something to be. Part of my challenge is that I’m easily distracted by the “clutter”. And it is becoming increasingly difficult to get back on track, because I’m not convinced I know which track I want to be on! Sitting down and preparing long term plans and really focusing on which tomorrow I want to commit to is going to be very useful. We started that a bit this weekend. I’m looking forward to this journey.

Also over the weekend, applying some of the few principles of Feng Shui I know, I made a decision to eliminate distractions; to get rid of the clutter, literally. I figure if I can do this physically, I can do the same mentally. I started in my closet.

1 comment:

  1. im thinking how easy it is for me to forget to come out of the closet when im in there throwing out the clutter a good reminder for me thanks

    ReplyDelete