Thursday, June 3, 2010

Goals

“It is never too late to be who you might have been.” ~~George Eliot~~

I have decided to work towards a new goal. Well, not entirely new. And, while I am certainly not changing my long term personal goals, or my business goals (at least not today), I am focusing on something different. I’m trying a new tactic, I guess. My “new” goal is to do and be my best. Simple, right? If I do my best all the time how can I not accomplish my other goals? If I am my best all the time, how can I not achieve success? I’ve struggled with this in the past because I felt like I had to define “my best”, but I came to the realization today that “my best” isn’t a constant. I’m evolving; learning more every day about who I am and what “my best” is. So, as of today, I am committed to “my best” and look forward to becoming who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment