Monday, June 7, 2010

Preparation

“The most important day ever is TODAY.” ~~James Allen~~
…and “tomorrow is another day” ~~Scarlett~~

Preparation for having TODAY be the best day it can be may be difficult. I *swear* sometimes I spend half of my day preparing, and then feel like I wasted half my day! And even when I am prepared, there’s often some monkey-wrench thrown in to my great big plan. Even still, it really does help to prepare a bit ahead of time. You wouldn’t go into a formal business presentation without at least a few notes, would you?

I prepare my workspace (less clutter = fewer distractions), my to-do list, and my mindset. A few affirmations before bed and in the morning really help me feel ready to tackle whatever life throws at me.

And, when all else fails, know that it will all still be here tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment