Monday, June 28, 2010

Preparation + Taking Responsibility

“Action springs not from thought, but from a readiness for responsibility.” ~~Dietrich Bonhoeffer~~

As I prepare for the work-week ahead, a short one at that, and look at the sheer magnitude of my TO DO list, I admit, I’m a little overwhelmed. This post is really to help me remember that I am 100% responsible for myself and my actions. I can freak out, or I can be thankful that I have so many opportunities in front of me. I can blame my circumstances for not getting as much done last week as I had hoped, or I can appreciate that I had some extra time with my family and get busy now. This post is to help remind me that I can accomplish whatever I set out to accomplish, because I believe that I can, and I am ready to take responsibility for my success. Are you ready to take responsibility for your success?

“You can awaken each day to obligations you never chose - or you can decide now to choose them.” ~~Robert Brault~~

No comments:

Post a Comment