Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Attitude

“Positive attitude without positive action equals positively nothing.” ~~Brad Sugars at the Business Is Booming Event last night~~

Thanks to the invite from Action Coach, Tom Maier I had the privilege of participating in Brad Sugars’ Business Is Booming event in Bridgeport, CT last night. What a success! Not only was it a fantastic networking opportunity, but I took home pages of notes on ways I can help make my business, and my life, more of what I want them to be!

In addition to the quote above, which I found very powerful, there are some tips I’d like to share, that I feel apply to life, not just business.

1. GRATITUDE is so important! SHOWING GRATITUDE is even more important. Who can you thank today? HOW can you thank them?
2. DREAMS are critical to success. You have to have a dream, and you have to write it down. You don’t have to know how achieve the dream. If you knew how to get there, or knew how to do it, it would be a TO DO.
3. PLAN! A sad, but all-too-true fact: Most people spend more time planning their wedding than they do their life. (or their job search, or their career track…)
4. You have to BE more and DO more to HAVE more.
5. It’s all about RELATIONSHIPS!

As I process all my thoughts, I may have more to write on these topics… but in the meantime, for more information about Brad Sugars and Action Coach, please visit http://www.actioncoach.com/ and http://bradsugars.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment