Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Attitude

“A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition.” ~~William Arthur Ward~~

A positive attitude really can make a difference! A friend of mine posted on Facebook this morning about the person who serves her coffee with a smile, and how that smile and a kind word help get her going in the morning. Coincidentally, it’s that same friend who, no matter how bad things may get for her, will always tell you that she’s well, and always has a smile on her face.

I quoted recently that “attitudes are contagious” and I believe that! Let’s start an epidemic!

I have an overwhelming need to quote another favorite kids’ song:

"Zippity doo dah, Zippity ay,
My, oh my what a wonderful day!
Plenty of sunshine coming my way,
Zippity doo dah, Zippity ay. "

No comments:

Post a Comment