Monday, January 10, 2011

Preparation - your opinions, please

“The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” ~H. Jackson Brown Jr ~~

Or, is it?

I’ve written often about my opinions on preparation. As I prepare my thoughts for a public speaking event, I turn to you… Rather than a post on why preparation is so important to me, today I’ve decided to “ask the audience”. How do you prepare? What do you consider well-prepared? Do you feel that too much preparation and planning can hinder creativity? Is there a point when you feel you should stop preparing and just “go with it”? How important do you feel mental preparation is to your success? How do you mentally prepare? How do you prepare your workspace? Do you feel that a well-prepared space helps you to stay focused and more productive? I’d love to hear your opinions, your best tips and tools, and any thoughts you may have on the subject. Whether it’s as a comment on BlogSpot, a LinkedIn comment, a Facebook response, a Tweet, or an answer on Quora, I welcome your responses. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment