Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday: Goals

“It is always during a passing state of mind that we make lasting resolutions” ~ Marcel Proust

Again, a perfect quote…

Resolution Number 2 (for number one, please see last Thursday's post)

2. I will take better care of myself, both mentally AND physically. Mentally: I will start saying “no” and I will begin to spend less energy and time on those people and things who and which are not “good for me”. Physically: I will stress less. And I will. Starting now.

So, my short term goal – to not let events of my very recent past jade my feelings about the future.

And, my longer term goal – I will continue meditation and affirmations every night and spend more time appreciating the wonder. And, I give myself permission to “not” once in a while.

What will you resolve to do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment