Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday: Preparation

“Those who are unwilling to invest in the future haven't earned one.” ~H.W. Lewis, Technological Risk, 1990

Planning for the future seems like a good topic for this last “Preparation” Monday of 2009. And while over-preparation may crimp inspiration, I strongly believe that without a plan, we are sure to flounder. An investment can be as simple as a contribution of time, energy, or effort, so one of my investments in my future is my plan for 2010. It’s simple. It’s realistic (with a pipe dream thrown in for good measure) and it stems from my “small successes” of 2009. And, it has significantly helped me to prepare; for next week, next month and the year to come.

So go for it! Make a plan!! (You can always adjust it later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment