Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday: Preparation + Resolution #3

“Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now.” ~ Alan Lakein

Even in a short week, maybe especially in a short week, planning is critical. Getting things done in 3 days instead of the 5 or 7, well… you know what I’m talking about.

So, since this blog is about motivation in challenging times, I hereby declare the next two weeks “the holidays” and would like to motivate you to take care of yourself!

An affirmation: Today, I will be responsible for myself. Then I can be more responsible to others. (Thanks Dad!)

And, since I missed posting last Thursday…

Resolution Number 3

3. I will not sweat the small stuff. I will enjoy the moments and all they have to offer. I will take the challenges for what they are… the things that help me get to where I want to go, and help shape who I will become. And I will learn from them.

What will you resolve to do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment