Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday: Goals

"All successful people have a goal. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do." - Norman Vincent Peale

My quest for figuring out my direction continues, as I’m sure is true for many of you. At the HR Whine and Dine networking event in Norwalk, CT last night I spoke with no less than 5 people who are on a similar quest. Again, it seems to me that this economy has been a catalyst for change in more than just the financial part of our lives. The phrase, “physician heal thyself” came up more than once, and I will be seeking external guidance very soon! I need to decide where to focus my energy, set the goals, and go after them. I am actually really excited about the possibilities. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment