Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday: Preparation

“I am prepared to go anywhere, provided it be forward.” ~David Livingstone

Every Monday I write about preparation. I believe that preparation, whether it’s setting up a workspace, planning for quiet, distraction-free work time, or doing due diligence pre-interview, is so important. But I also know it is impossible to be prepared for every single potential happening. You just never know what’s coming! So, I’ve created a new set of affirmations for myself, and thought I’d share them with you.

I am prepared for whatever life has in store for me.
I am strong enough to overcome the challenges I am presented.
I learn something new every day.
…and my new favorite…
I am exactly where I am supposed to be today.

What affirmations work for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment