Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wednesday: Positive Attitude

“Every thought is a seed. If you plant crab apples, don't count on harvesting Golden Delicious.” ~Bill Meyer

With change often comes doubt. It doesn’t seem to matter much if the change feels positive or negative, doubt comes. Even after years of practice, I find I still have to remind myself to think positively and not doubt myself. I find I still have to remind myself that I am in control of how I look at my circumstances, that things happen for a reason, and it’s always for the best. I still have to remind myself that even though it doesn’t feel like it’s for the best at the time, that better things will come as a result. It’s that, “when one door closes another opens” concept.

I know that my thoughts dictate my behavior, and that my behavior is the only thing that will help me propel forward.

I am really working hard on only thinking good, positive thoughts. I don’t like crab apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment