Thursday, April 7, 2011

Goals: On Being Overcommitted

“If you’re going to overcommit, you best at least be committed to it.” ~~Jennifer Scott~~

If you know me well, you, I’m sure, will agree that I have a tendency to take on a lot all at once. I believe that I can do anything, and was recently reminded that while that’s very true, I can’t do *everything*. Yet, in the honor of Stress Awareness Month, I am committing to being overcommitted.

I am committed to taking on however much I take on and just getting it done.
I am committed to not being “stressed out” about the amount I take on.
I am committed to doing as much as I can, in the best way I can, and knowing that it is exactly as it’s supposed to be.
I am committed to achieving my goals, accomplishing my to-do’s, and being the greatest “me” I can be, in all my overcommitted glory.

I hope that I can inspire you to be as much as you can and want to be for yourself and everyone around you. And, just remember to breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment