Friday, November 12, 2010

Motivation

“If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.” ~~Henry David Thoreau ~~

I was totally inspired yesterday by, yes, another networking contact. I love how true networking works. I had absolutely no idea whatsoever what the purpose of that meeting was going to be. I had no preconceived notion about how I was going to be able to help her, or how she was going to be able to help me. So we sat down and started talking… and let the magic happen! It was an amazing meeting of the minds. It turns out, not surprisingly, that we can really help each other get to the next level. We can really help one another achieve those goals that until yesterday felt only like pipe dreams. So, here’s the lesson I learned… Keep dreaming those pipe dreams, because you just never know when they’re going to become your reality! And, there’s the next quote I hope to be known for!

More about my new networking friend: For anyone who is looking to manage stress, reduce anxiety, quit smoking, lose weight, gain focus, increase motivation or for some other reason just get out of your own way, please check out www.StephanieDalfonzo.com. I really am totally inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment