Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Attitude

“You've got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you're not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice.” ~ ~Steven D. Woodhull~~

Everything I really need to know I think I can learn from my four year old.

Every day presents a new opportunity. Wake up singing. Revel in small accomplishments (they feel big at the time.) Go to school (or, in my case to work) and do your absolute best while you’re there. Life happens, so learn how to self-soothe. Petting the cat is calming. Hugs make everything better. Read a good book. Play, and then play some more. Get a good night’s sleep. And then remember that every day presents a new opportunity.

“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.” ~Angela Schwindt

No comments:

Post a Comment