Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday: Preparation

"It's not the will to win that matters; everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." ~Paul Bryant

I had a great networking session on Friday with Action Coach Tom Maier (www.actioncoach.com/tommaier) and reaffirmed my strong belief in the importance and power of a plan. I followed that great meeting with a fantastic lunch with a friend who is struggling to crate the path to his 20 year plan. He used to have one, he told me, but lost sight of it somewhere along the way. I started thinking again about my own long term plan. Given what I know about where I want to be, and Tom’s guidance around breaking down my long term plan into 30, 60, and 90 day bites, I am reenergized, recommitted, and reengaged! Here are three take-a-ways: 1) You really do need a plan. 2) You need to be able to break that plan down into steps that will help you actually see that plan through. 3) Networking Rocks! The energy is incredible and the encouragement is priceless! Happy Monday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment