Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday: Focus

“The key is not to prioritize your schedule but to schedule your priorities.” ~ Stephen R. Covey

Everything seems like a Priority One when you’re under stress and pressure. So, let them be. I have always struggled with figuring out what to do first when I have competing priorities. But what I’m starting to come to terms with, is that “first things first” doesn’t always work. Of course it does sometimes… I’m not going to post my blog until I write it. I’m not going to send a business letter out until I research. But it’s not always that cut and dry. So, instead I’m working on scheduling my priorities. From 9 – 10, I’ll do THIS; from 10 – 11, I’ll do THIS, etc. So far, it’s working! Do you know which priorities you’ll focus on today?

No comments:

Post a Comment