Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday: Motivation

“Life is not about discovering our talents; it is about pushing our talents to the limit and discovering our genius.” ~Robert Brault

I believe that we all have genius. I believe that we humans are capable of achieving unbelievable things, overcoming seemingly insurmountable obstacles and challenges, and truly shocking ourselves by what we can accomplish. And, I’m not just referring to the rocket scientists who launched us into outer space successfully, or the brain surgeons who have saved countless lives, or the emergency first responders who risk their lives every day for that of someone else. I’m talking about us; you and me. If we let ourselves, we can recognize our inner strength, acknowledge our inner beauty, and unlock our inner potential.

Have you unleashed your hidden genius lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment