Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday: Positive Attitude

“It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.” ~Author Unknown

It really is all in how you look at it. I’ve prepared. I’m focused. Now I need to believe. I know who I am. I know what I’m capable of. As I said when I made resolution #4 (http://hireeffect.blogspot.com/2009/12/thursday-goals_24.html) I just need to get out of my own way. Have you thought about what your subconscious is preventing you from doing or achieving? Is it possible that after feeling beaten down or taken advantage of for so long that you now believe you can’t or you aren’t worth it? Do you think you’re “not” a VIP? Do you believe you’re “not” the right fit for that perfect job? Have you lost your confidence? Here is where I think visualization is the most helpful. As long as you are the best YOU you can possibly be, YOU ARE A VIP! You just have to believe it. I’ve written in the past about the concept of “fake it ‘til you make it”. Think you are, and you shall be!

No comments:

Post a Comment