Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday: Focus

“The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do.” ~Sarah Ban Breathnach, Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy, 1996

Continuing with the visualization tips… Focusing on the dream, physically staring at, thinking of, and dwelling on “it” (the picture, the offer letter, the job description, the check, or whatever the “it” is) is a huge help for me when engaging in creative visualization. Clearing my mind of other thoughts becomes easier when I can actually focus on an object.

Yesterday I prepared an offer letter from one of my clients to one of my candidates complete with salary info, an outline of the compensation package, and a start date. Today I will focus on making this offer letter their reality!

What will you focus on today?

No comments:

Post a Comment