Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday: Motivation

“A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her.” ~David Brinkley

Have you heard the expression “when it rains, it pours”? Well, it came from somewhere! I’m not sure the actual origin, but I have to tell you there is truth in it! I continue to hear, “I haven’t had an interview in months and next week I have four!” Or, “I’ve been out of work for a year with little activity, and all of a sudden there are 6 positions I’m working on!” Or even,”I hadn’t found anyone worth dating in months, and now I’ve got people crawling out of the woodwork!” And, just in the last two days, I myself have gotten 3 new job orders! You have to be able to roll with the punches, ramp up quickly, and take what comes with grace. Sometimes, as we know, what comes is not what we want. Other times, what comes is more than we ever anticipated. Are you ready to take what comes?

Today, I wish you all the success you can handle! Happy Friday!

“Put your future in good hands - your own.” ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment