Thursday, February 3, 2011

Goals (and The Attitude Adjustment Movement)

“You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world…” from “Revolution” – The Beatles


Well, I want to change the world! And to quote another legendary musician “I’m starting with the man (or woman) in the mirror!” So to start my “attitude adjustment” movement off on the right foot, I’m setting a goal! (Well, I had to tie it in somehow to Thursday’s Theme!) My goal is this: To help at least one person feel happier every day.

My plan is to express my positive attitude by seeing the good everywhere possible and by inspiring others to help make this world a better place for all of us!

Are you with me? Let’s start a “positive posse”! It’s the beginning of a revolution!

Read yesterday’s post http://hireeffect.blogspot.com/2011/02/attitude.html for further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment