Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday: Positive Attitude

“In response to those who say to stop dreaming and face reality, I say keep dreaming and make reality.” ~Kristian Kan

It is all in the attitude! I missed yesterday’s post on focus, ironically, because I was completely focused on a new project, and I have to tell you, it is going to be an awesome project! And, in so many conversations I had yesterday, in fact, possibly in every one of them, I was reminded that it truly is ALL in the attitude! I was with a group of people who, no matter how hard a day they’re having, no matter what kind of struggles they are facing, they keep a positive, upbeat, and encouraging attitude, because that’s their job! It’s their duty to be the face of hope to others who feel they have none. And, they do it in spite of what they have going on in their own lives. They are making a new reality for others, and they continue to dream even bigger, so they can continue to help make that reality even better. I was inspired. And today, in spite of all my challenges, and the sheer amount of work I have piled in front of me, I am choosing to make my own reality!

What does your dreamed reality look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment