Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday: Goals - A Rant

“Destiny is not a matter of chance, but of choice. Not something to wish for, but to attain.” ~William Jennings Bryan

Warning: I am climbing up on to my soap box. I don’t do this often, but alas, even I am only human.

THIS IS YOUR CAMPAIGN! I cannot do this FOR you! I’m here to help. I’m here to support. I’m here to steer. I’m even here to direct on occasion. I will help you choose your path. I will help you stay the course. I will help you gain the tools you need. I will help you in any way that I can, but I CANNOT DO THIS FOR YOU! YOU need to take control. YOU need to do the work. It’s not going to happen without you.

OK. I’m getting off my soap box now. To those of you who are working hard at attaining… please let me know how I can help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment