Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday: Focus

“To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing.” ~Eva Young

I live to procrastinate. I recently pondered the question, “Why can’t I procrastinate procrastinating?” I never did come up with an answer...

The one and only thing that helps me get out of this potential deadly deadline-missing spiral is FOCUS! Having a plan and focusing on the steps, however small each is, helps me to accomplish my goals. So, my goal today as I look at my TO DO list from yesterday… FOCUS! Head down, nose to the grindstone, and to quote a popular advertising campaign, JUST DO IT!

1 comment:

  1. the context is everything. what is the context of your work? mine is to have as much fun as i can. inside that context he grindstone looks like a man with a very funny face and he kisses my nose everytime i out it there.

    ReplyDelete