Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday: Preparation

I believe that one can only do one's best, when properly prepared.

On Mondays, I will post quotes here that will help to encourage preparation. I hope you find them useful.

"Confidence and courage come through preparation and practice." Unknown Author

“First ask yourself: What is the worst that can happen? Then prepare to accept it. Then proceed to improve on the worst.” ~Dale Carnegie

In preparing your week, your work space, your plan... keep an open mind! My cats may hate this thought, but "there is more than one way"...

"There is a saying in Baltimore that crabs may be prepared in fifty ways and that all of them are good." ~H. L. Mencken

“Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.” ~A. A. Milne

And the new one for today: "A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success. " ~Joyce Brothers

My thoughts: A little confidence goes a long way...

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer,

    Congratulations on getting your blog started.

    I'm looking forward to your Monday quotes. I thought of another one of my favorites since we last chatted.

    "If it's to be, it's up to me."

    I can't recall who said it, but, for me, it very nicely captures the spirit of personal responsibility.

    All the best!

    Melissa Paulik
    The Marketing Survivalist

    ReplyDelete