Monday, September 20, 2010

Preparation

"Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work." ~~Stephen King~~

Fall is definitely in the air here this morning. While it is supposed to up to a high of 72, it was 57 when we woke up. I love this weather. I find it invigorating. It’s also the beginning of a New Year according to the Hebrew Calendar, so I feel like (just like in January) it’s time to make a fresh start. We also had a personal family scare this weekend… which I am very happy to say seems to all be OK now… but definitely reminded me that life is both precious, and short. I woke up this morning with a determination I feel I’ve been missing for the last few weeks. It’s nice to be back on track. Preparation, Focus, Hard Work and Determination; I’m ready to conquer anything!

Whatever your reason; make a great new start!

No comments:

Post a Comment