Monday, July 12, 2010

Preparation

“If you think you are beaten, you are;
If you think you dare not, you don't.”
~~ from The Man Who Thinks He Can by Walter D. Wintle~~

I’ve been thinking a lot about mental preparation. Do you say things like, “You’re killing me!” when someone annoys you or does something you don’t agree with? Do you say things like, “I’m never going to get all this done!” when you’re overwhelmed? Or, “I’m so stressed out!” when you’re feeling that way? I do. I have forever. And, that changes now. I am committed to practice speaking positively regardless of my current feelings. I can say things like “WOW! I have so much to accomplish today!” or “I am really feeling the excitement of being busy!” This may sound silly, but it’s my little experiment. I started this morning, and I already feel better!

What will you do to mentally prepare?

No comments:

Post a Comment